Hainesville , IL 60030
Call For Pricing!
M: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tu: 9:00 AM -7:00 PM
W: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Th: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
F: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Sat: 8:00 - 1:00 PM
Lakemoor Dental is conveniently located for dental patients in the Round Lake Beach, Round Lake Park, Grayslake, Gurnee, and Hainesville, IL communities. Click below to get driving directions now!
We know you have many choices when choosing a Dentist in the Lakemoor, IL area, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Services we offer include:
- All-On-4 , for supportive dentures
- Adult Braces, learn about the different treatment options we offer
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Children's Braces, learn more about braces for children
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Family Dentistry , dentist for you and your loved ones
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment , to move teeth into the right position
- Invisalign Clear Aligners, popular alternative to traditional metal braces
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment , to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Zoom Teeth Whitening, whitens your teeth an average of eight shades* in a little over an hour
Insurance and Billing
We accept most traditional insurance plans, contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. Lakemoor Dental does not participate in Health Management Organizations; however, we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you. We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
- United Healthcare
- Delta Dental
- Lincoln Financial
We accept checks, cash or credit cards, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it. You can even use CareCredit for your family and favorite pet.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit for the services you choose including LASIK, veterinary, dentistry, cosmetic, hearing aids and more.
CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession we support. And CareCredit is a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on us. For over 20 years, we’ve been helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need.
Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit
Facilities and Equipment
- Digital X-rays
- Intra Oral Photography
- We are a green facility
- Chair Massagers
- TVs in every room
- Nitrous Oxide